Bad Lieutenant (1992)
The mind is it’s own place,
and in itself
a heaven of hell,
a hell of heaven.
While investigating a young nun’s rape, a corrupt New York City police detective, with a serious drug and gambling addiction, tries to change his ways and find forgiveness and redemption.
Stream full movie on archive.org.
Nuclear testing at Bikini Atoll by the United States between 1946 and 1958 on Bikini Atoll in the Marshall Islands.
Directed by Geoff Murphy (Under Siege 2, Freejack) and adapted from the 1982 novel of the same name, The Quiet Earth has attained cult status as one of the most distinctive post-apocalyptic sci-fi movies of the 1980s. By turns haunting, surreal and inscrutable, the film asks questions about humankind’s insatiable appetite for destruction that are arguably as prescient today as they were at the time of its release thirty years ago.
Johann Sebastian Bach
Prelude and Fugue No 22 in B-flat Minor
Synthesizers and Field Recording:
Remo De Vico.
1. Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm, burning hot), don’t turn off the tap! Apply immense amounts of soap.
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Again, lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap more intense. Lather the backs of your hands Between your fingers, and under your nails. Repeat this.
3. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. And then scrub these hands again for at least 40 seconds. Need a timer? Pray the “Ave Maria” from beginning to end 2².
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, still running, almost boiling water. Rise your hands again.
5. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them by throwing them in the air.
Then throw them in the air again in panic of touching yourself or others.
Neulich beim Motorradclubtreffen.
Rasta on the riddim Rastamouse depon riddim Come fi bring the judgement In these days of Armageddon Roots tonics, chronic and the marihuana Builin This one ya for all Rastamouse man and Rastamouse women Rasta on the riddim Jah messenger depon the riddim Come to share a lickle insight and inuition And teach u abt our culture livity and tradition Rasta on the riddim
Rastamouse depon the riddim.
Lord of the Toys
Lord of the Toys follows YouTube creator Max “Adlersson” Herzberg and his gang over the course of a summer and leaves a dystopian impression of the first generation of young adults, who never knew the world without the internet. A story about the West in general and East Germany in particular.
Friend or Food?
101 East travels to South Korea to investigate the fight between those who love dogs, and those who love to eat them.
In South Korea, dog meat has been on the menu for centuries, with about 2 million dogs believed to be eaten every year.
But strict government regulations and a growing animal rights movement are cracking down on the industry.
Today, consumption is declining, especially among younger generations who see dogs as pets, not food.
But dog farmers argue there’s no difference between raising dogs and raising cows, pigs or chickens. And that the ancient cultural practice has health benefits.