1. Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm, burning hot), don’t turn off the tap! Apply immense amounts of soap.
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Again, lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap more intense. Lather the backs of your hands Between your fingers, and under your nails. Repeat this.
3. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. And then scrub these hands again for at least 40 seconds. Need a timer? Pray the “Ave Maria” from beginning to end 2².
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, still running, almost boiling water. Rise your hands again.
5. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them by throwing them in the air.
Then throw them in the air again in panic of touching yourself or others.